What is Target eHR
Target ehr is an electronic HR system that is put in place by Target to keep track and manage the huge number of employees payrolls with very little bottlenecks involved. Imagine it as an Online portal you receive your paystubs and other added benefits electronically without all the hassle.
Target had its humble beginnings as a discount store in the neighborhood of Roseville, Minnesota in 1962. It has grown into a major retail corporation(8th largest in the States) employing more than 360,000 employees and operates around 1850 stores as of 2019.
360,000 employees are a very high number to keep track of employee records like pay stubs, health insurance, shift scheduling, and managing other important records. If the employees are not managed well, the workflow could get cumbersome and after some time the whole thing goes downhill. This is where Target ehr comes in.
How to use Target eHR
If you have already used Target ehr at your Workplace but not sure of the process
- To use Target ehr you need to navigate to Target’s Team member service page which you can do by clicking on the link below
- You will be presented with some options but for our purpose click on eHR which is highlighted by red color
- Then you will be redirected to hrportalext.target.com
- This page gives you a warning that this is only for authorized users, you can ignore it(if you are a Target employee)
- You will see a Login to access your applications with a login form
- Fill in the respective details like your Username and Password, click on the login button to proceed
For Newly joined
If you recently joined the company and didn’t got a chance to use Target ehr at work, and want to check it out, Don’t worry follow these simple steps to login and get your target benefits
- Follow the above instructions for logging on to the page, but at the end, you will be presented with some simple security questions like your date of birth, where you went to high school and other small checks like your phone number, etc
- To make sure you get the access to the portal, provide the same details you gave when signed up for the position
- If you have done the above step correctly, you will be presented with a page called ‘HR – Dynamic Page’
- This page contains a note saying that the website is only compatible with internet explorer and some parts might not work in other browsers.
- The Note also consists of other important things, so make sure to read everything before clicking on CONTINUE
- It will open another dynamically generated page in which you need to log in with your credentials
- Dynamically created webpages are created dynamically so you cant use the same page at another time so don’t bother to bookmark them
If you have followed the above steps you should be successfully logged into your account.
Why should you use Target eHR
And the answer is convenience, Target ehr solves the same problem as any automation tool. It helps you do the thing you are supposed to do without any hassle or human resources wasted in the process.
You can’t expect your manager or superior to be around to help with every problem you have because he has other problems to deal with. Using Target ehr helps you and your superior by saving time and energy in the process.
Features of Target eHR
- don’t have to annoy your manager every time you need to know your working shifts or reschedule the shifts because you have other things to tend to
- can just do that by clicking on View My Schedule and it also allows you to be a lot more flexible with your time if you are not a full-time target employee and attending a college or something
- could prevent many unforced errors in your working hours by continuously checking if you are compensated for a day or not
- can keep track of your payroll information from the comfort of your home and receive the payment via different payment methods like direct deposits etc
- can view your previous paystub information which is not usually possible
- can update your personal information like your new address, or a phone number automatically without having to call the human resources team or employee support team
- can file a complaint or an issue which is bothering you directly from the portal
- can ask for time off, assuming your performance is up to the mark from Target EHR’s website by selecting Time Off Delegation and most probably you will be granted a leave
- can also submit your tax forms directly from the site by selecting on Submit Tax Forms and complete the form
And we all remember that awkward time we have to ask the manager if we can get a discount on the products, Target ehr eliminates that by allowing you to get special employee discounts right from the portal – which will save you a lot of money.
You can do this by going to Request a Discount card section.
Frequently Asked Questions about Target eHR
- Target ehr number/ mobile
- Target team member
- My target ehr
Troubleshooting with Target eHR
Anything is not without its share of errors and it holds even for Target ehr. Sometimes Target ehr doesn’t work as it is supposed to, but luckily for you, we are here to help.
If you are facing an error trying to access Target ehr mostly probably its a Browser compatibility error. Target ehr works only on Internet Explorer if you are on any other browsers like chrome, firefox, or safari expect to face some errors.
However this is a quick fix, switch to Internet Explorer, the browsers laggy but the website works fine.
If you are on Internet Explorer and still facing problems with the website, try these steps below
- Open the internet explorer and open the options menu by clicking on the ‘gear/cog’ icon
- Navigate to the tab named ‘Security’
- You will find a section named Trusted sites with a Checked icon next to it, click on it
- Click on sites which are on the right
- Copy the following link to the input form and click on the add button
- Then click on close and select OK
- Since you have made changes to the browser and website permissions – the browser prompts to close the current tab and start a new session
- Close the tab and click on the following link to start a new session
This most probably solves the problem, if it doesn’t then call the support line by contacting Target Team Member Services Department.
What are other useful websites for Target employees
- Target Workday
- Target Kronos
- Target MyTime Mobile
LAN ID in Target ehr
LAN ID is nothing but your Login ID which is given to you when you first create the account. It is also known as Team Member Number. It consists of alphanumeric characters, for example, E34I892 or 7UY8JDII
CSC is the Client Support Centre
TTMSD is Target Team Member Services Department
|Client Support Centre||1-612-304-4357|
|Target Team Member Services Department||1-800-394-1885|
To talk with a human representative follow these steps
- Call the Client Support Centre using the above contact number
- Press “3”
- Then Press “5”
- And finally, Press “2
Targetpayandbenefits is an employee portal for the management of personal benefits for the employees of Target corporation.
Benefits of being a Target employee include
- Health Benefits like Tobacco abolition programs, flu shots
- Financial Benefits like 401(K), SPecial discounts on-target products and groceries
- Parental Benefits like DIscounts on Childcare and home INsurance
Login to Targetpayandbenefits.com
- Open the below website
- Click on the login button which will be on the upper right corner of the web page
- Enter your login details like Target Username and password
- Click on the ‘click here’ button if you are an existing employee